Do you feel like changing a life, or having your’s changed? Become a Make Promises Happen volunteer counselor or junior counselor! Counselors change lives at each and every MPH event. Counselors change lives through helping individuals with special needs overcome limitation and achieve great feats. Counselors also provide a safe environment for campers to grow in confidence and achievement. Most importantly, they change lives through creating lifelong friendships with those whose bodies and minds may be limited, but personalities and spirits are amazing!
How do you become a Make Promises Happen counselor?
- Must be 15 years or older (12-14 are welcomed as Junior Counselors)
- Previous work with individuals with special needs not required
- Complete the volunteer application (below) and submit it!
- Once approved sign up for camps!
- Have a good attitude, be ready to serve and have a fun time!