Do you love beer? Interested in learning how to brew your own? Do you like supporting a great cause? Then join us on February 27th for an afternoon of tasting local homebrew & craft beer, wine, ciders and more!
Event Time- 3:00pm – 7:00pm
In the event that we feel this event will no longer be safe to host, refunds will be given.
- Breakout Sessions throughout the event, put on by our sponsors and homebrewers! Learn what it takes to brew your own beer!
- Interested in learning how to brew your own beer or ferment your own wine? Now is the time to come and learn!
- Food will be provided through the purchase of your ticket
- Tasting glasses will be provided along with an event t-shirt
- A designated driver is HIGHLY encouraged in all situations when alcohol is involved.
- You MUST present a 21+ ID before entering the event to receive a wristband to sample beer
Due to COVID-19 we will be practicing social distancing, encouraging masks when not eating or drinking, sanitizing all common areas throughout the event, and spacing breakout sessions to sanitize chairs.
Are you a homebrewer interested in showcasing your beer or wine?
Fill this form out:
Homebrewers with questions-
Email Gail – email@example.com
Are you a brewery or group interested in being a Sponsor for the event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!